Hi,

On 2021-08-04 6:43 a.m., Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-08-04 6:35 a.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
>
> You seem (again) to have a problem writing useful title for your messages.

Gunnar wrote a message saying "HOW", great we all know what he's asking
for before even reading his message.
Great, I know if I could help him before trying to understand what he wrote.

Don't you think there's a use for subject line ?

When someone write to you, how do you know what they want ? Mostly the
subject line. Same goes on here.

Seems like some basic stuff don't quite get it.

I don't know how old you are and what's your experience of life but the
problem seems to be much more profound than one related to the use of
Debian or Linux, or even computer at all.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside