Needed:  a USB audio interface which "just works" with Debian 9, 10,
11 on i386 and amd64 desktop machines.   The newest of my machines is
several years years old and has both black and blue USB ports.

The pots are getting noisy on my ancient Lexicon Alpha and Lexicon
Omega, but otherwise the Lexicons work on any machine.

I would be happy to purchase a interface which no longer is in
production; I have heard that older FocusRite interfaces work in
Linux.
--
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight,
except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?