If you have internet connectivity and want to experiment, you can fire up
smaller Amazon AWS (cloud) instances for less than 1 day for no cost. You
can keep large data long term in their S3 storage buckets for nearly zero
cost. You can pay month to month.

I haven't been on Google cloud for 3 or 4 years. But they used to be
cheaper than AWS.