On Sat, 17 Sep 2022, Brad Rogers wrote:
Hello David,
Since a whois query comes back with "redacted for privacy" about almost
everything, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that the OP is the domain's
owner.

You would lose that bet.
Shellworld is a hosting service where I have both a personal shell account, and have my site hosted. I imagine that the actual owner, simply has privacy protection on their registration...I certainly do for all of my domains.

--
Regards  _
        / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"