On 27/02/2023 19:58, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
I see the maintainer has
uploaded a new version with a fix for your issue (--execute), but
they have pointed out that the original bug was complaining about
something different (-c): I hadn't noticed the difference, and it
seems only the former is a policy violation in their eyes. I hope
the action properly addresses *your* issue.
I'll have to have another careful look at this. I was pretty sure that -e
handling was broken, as described in Debian Policy - the part about accepting
all following arguments as belonging to the invoked executable.

There is no mention of the -c option in Debian Policy for x-terminal-emulator.

--
John