Hello,

first I have to apologies for being a little bit rude within the next sentences.

BUT STOP this stupid conversation.

It is quite clear that this is one of following things

1. Stupid freaking AI
2. Psycho test
3. Troll

So

@Sophie or Michal Schwibinger or what ever your name is
please stop this

It is far away from being funny or helpful

It is boring, stupid and annoying

One reason of this community is to help each other. But what you make is questioning our all intelligence and also competences. And this freaks me out a little bit.

Again please stop this

Thank you in advance

mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

**Christian Lorenz**