Il 11/01/2024 16:25, Max Nikulin ha scritto:
On 11/01/2024 21:10, Valerio Vanni wrote:
There is a .Quit, but for this I already have "kill" command and I have
to start it again.

Applications might handle D-Bus messages more gracefully than SIGINT or SIGTERM signals. However in the case of kaffeine it is unlikely that some data may be lost.

It's what I think too.

valerio@newton:~$ busctl --user introspect org.mpris.kaffeine /

I assume that "org/mpris/MediaPlayer2" after "/" was lost during copy&paste.

I don't have MediaPlayer2 there.

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexec/kf5/kioslave5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kf5/kio/tags.so tags local:/run/user/1000/kaffeinerCGcGi.1.kioworker.socket

So it is baloo (former nepomuk) search framework. A crazy idea is to add /dev to the list of directories that should not be indexed. I would try to disable baloo completely to see if behavior in respect to rmmmod changes.

I am surprised that it dies immediately if you kill kaffeine.

It seems to always die, I've never had an error during rmmod.