Il 14/01/2024 05:04, Max Nikulin ha scritto:

lsof for the same process may be more informative, but currently it does not matter. Perhaps, opening devices in /dev/dvb, kaffeine does not set the O_CLOEXEC flag for open(2) (or does not call fcntl with FD_CLOEXEC). As a result, file descriptors leak to spawned processes. I suggest to reach a community more close to kaffeine (or maybe baloo) developers and ask if it could be improved.

In my system baloo is disabled.

Which package does tags.so belong to in your case?

I believe you that file indexer is disabled, but some components may still be called for reasons unclear for me. Maybe they do something useful.

tags.so belongs to baloo-kf5, but "balooctl --status" says that it's disabled.