Hi,

Thanks, this is very useful.

On Sun, Jan 28, 2024 at 06:58:08PM +0100, hw wrote:
> However, stay away from their cheap models as seen on this[1] picture
> (Back UPS).  They work and you can replace the batteries yourself even
> though you're not supposed to.  It's a minimum basic device.  It may
> be on ok option if you're on a budget.  Their batteries last about 3
> years.

So, I must admit, I am quite tempted by BX1600MI which would cost me
about £183. The equivalent spec in the Pro range is more than twice
this price.

Although the battery is not strictly user-replaceable, I watched
some videos on the task and it seems pretty easily doable.

Something for me to think on.

Thanks,
Andy