The Wanderer <[email protected]> writes:

> With that said: how do you propose to ask questions on GitHub without
> doing any of those things? As far as I'm aware, the primary and possibly
> the only way to initiate communication with a maintainer via a GitHub
> repository is by opening an issue - and that contribution policy, as
> quoted (I haven't reviewed it again since the previous thread about
> this), states that handwritten issues will not be accepted; only
> AI-generated ones are welcome.

As I recall, from when I opened an issue for this, the policy stated
that they're fine using their own tokens. So all I did was prefix my
minimal issue report with "please create a github-style issue report
from the following" or something like that.

Unfortunately my apt-cacher-ultra PC quit and I haven't gotten around to
replacing it yet.

Reply via email to