On 10/03/2026 10:05 AM, Bret Busby wrote:
On 3/10/26 22:58, Richard Owlett wrote:
Is there an index of geographically oriented Linux groups?
I'm interested in Southwest Missouri {particularly Springfield}.

Particular interest is minimalist Debian installations on refurbished laptops. [e.g. When I surf, it is with JavaScript and cookies disabled.]

Thank you.

P.S. I date from vacuum tube era -- anyone remember CORC/CUPL from "far above Cayuga's waters ;}



I am curious as to why the above message posted to this list,  has the prependment "PLUG", which indicates a message from the Perth (Western Australia) Linux Users Group mailing list.

A. mea culpa - poor proofreading when posting related messages
B. "PLUG" also refers to  "Portland Linux/Unix Group" - pdxlinux.org


I expect that using a web search engine such as the one that is one of the Borg's, would indicate a publicly accessible localised Linux Users Group for most locations.


To what search engine do you refer?


..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia
(UTC+0800)
..............




Reply via email to