From: declude.junkmail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: subscribe message

Welcome aboard the Declude JunkMail mailing list!

This list was created to help users (and potential users) of Declude
JunkMail to get together and share information about it.

Suggested uses of this list include:  Sharing tips and tricks, reporting
problems (Computerized Horizons monitors the forum), discussion of beta
features, spam success stories, anything you can think of.

To send an E-mail to the list, just send an E-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

site at http://www.declude.com .