Hey!  Thanks for all the quick, helpful responses.  In case anyone is
interested, here's what I figured out...

I set up a ]TEST]alert.eml for each test type.  In the file, I put:

============================
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: postmaster@%LOCALHOST%
Subject: [SPAM] Failed: %TESTSFAILED%

Warning:
%WARNING%

Message:
%FULLMSG%
=============================

Then I set all the tests to ALERT.  Now I get a copy of the suspect message
in this account (actually alias to me with a filter into a spam folder), and
the message gets delivered to the intended recipient too.  I can skim the
subjects to see what tests fail and look at the body to see what it actually
was.  When I see something that shouldn't be there (or lots of them), I can
adjust the filters.

Thanks again for all your help!

--Todd.