-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Fighting the Menace of Unwanted E-Mail

By OREN ETZIONI of the NY TIMES

A few days ago I created a new e-mail account, and within 24 hours I had
received over 25 unsolicited commercial e-mail messages, otherwise known as
spam. Even though I'm a professor of computer science, I, like so many
others, have failed to protect myself from this daily nuisance. So I welcome