From: "Cash Online" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:40:42 -0500
Subject: Get up to $500 today!

So, the message does not appear to be base64. It does contain some html
code, but in the clear portion at the bottom, there is the usual unsubscribe
junk:

While visiting a partner website, you opted-in to receive special online
offers. To end your membership, click reply and send this email or click
http://66.163.246.29/unsubscribe.php?[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the same as what appears if you open the message (which also then
displays their ad in living color).

This is the entry in the global.cfg:

SPAMTEXT        filter          c:\imail\declude\spamtext.txt           x       0
 0

and the entry for the above msg and one that did fail the spamtext rule in
the declog:

10/16/2002 01:39:16 Qfb800f410120c136 Msg failed SPAMCOP (Blocked - see
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?66.205.220.31).
10/16/2002 14:27:18 Qaf8311c10120f2ab Msg failed SPAMTEXT (Message failed
SPAMTEXT test (12)).

I also cut and pasted the raw html sourc into a program to count
characters -- a total of 2438, including all spaces.

Karen