Yes, we know. that is why we wanted to use a weighted rule in Declude,
rather than an absolute rule in IMAIL.  The problem with specific addresses
(and we have a few (ok, a lot) of those, is that the spammers simply move
every so often, but we keep blocking the old IP addresses forever.  And they
can get new addresses faster than we can add them to the list.