I have one user who is getting absolutely hammered by spam.  Last night I
went through her mailbox and added many of the domains that she was getting
spam from to my blacklist.txt file.  The action have configured for that
test is delete.  It currently works as I can scan through the log and find
e-mails that have failed the blacklist test and do get deleted.Now I checked
her mailbox this morning and some of the domains that were listed were still
able to send her mail.  What am I doing wrong or missing? I am using Declude
1.62 beta and I have no per Domain\users settings.

Thanks - Marc