-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 18:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] attachments ending in .text

>I have a client complaining about some emails being blocked.  What is
>weird is the particular mainframe that sends the emails in question is
>whitelisted.

Have you checked the Declude log file(s) to see what happens to his
E-mail?

>Now he tells me all emails go through with a .txt
>extension but any with a .text does not.

That is really odd...

>Have I forgot DOS again? Doesn't dos require a 3 character extension?

DOS used to require a 3 character extension, but the latest versions of
DOS
(the ones that come with Windows) do have some support for long
filenames.