-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 19:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] attachments ending in .text

>Yes, the only thing I can see in the log file is where an incorrect
>address is entered, then it doesn't get delivered.  Other than that it
>just says server whitelisted.

If the Declude JunkMail log file entry says that it is whitelisted, then

the E-mail shouldn't be caught by Declude JunkMail (meaning that it is
getting caught for some other reason, such as an IMail rule, or through
Declude Virus).

Have you checked the IMail log file?  If the E-mail is delivered, you
should see both "SMTPD" lines showing the E-mail being received, and
"SMTP"
or "SMTP-" lines showing the E-mail being delivered.  If it is
delivered,
the fault doesn't lie on your end; if it is not delivered, then you will

know to investigate further.