Valid emails are being caught by Declude Virus:

Virus Name.: [Conflicting Encoding Vulnerability]

This seems to happen when someone forwards a good html formatted email.

It's a big issue here because we send out html formatted invoices via
email and they're ending up in the virus directory when people forward
them to whoever pays the bill :(
Are you running v1.65? If not, you should upgrade to it.

If you are, could you send me one of the D*.SMD files from one that is caught, so I can make sure that it does indeed contain the vulnerability?