From: "Madscientist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 4:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help

There was a bad rule in the system that was blocking his email to us. We
called him immediately when we saw these notes on the declude list and
have solved the problem. The rule is now blocked so that this can't
happen again.

We will be posting "Panic" procedures on our site to solve the contact
problem in future.

In case anyone does need to get our phone number you can find it on the
MicroNeil web site at www.microneil.com. We will also be posting it in
the panic procedures on the SortMonster site.

Thanks,
_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief Sortmonster (www.sortmonster.com)
VOX: 703-406-2016
FAX: 703-406-2017

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.