What is everyone doing about Hotmail, Yahoo, Juno and other web-based
mail systems?
It's really a catch-22. Hotmail is so frequently listed on RBL's and is
a large source of spam but it's also a large source of legitimate email.

They all seem to fail postmaster and abuse so they're already at 6-8
points on most peoples Junkmail.
You can't whitelist them, and the RBL's usually send them over the edge.

I use Sniffer so I've thought about adding a rule for hotmail, yahoo,
etc to subtract the sum of postmaster and abuse and let message sniffer
do some magic on these sites.

Thoughts?

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by F-Proto Virus Scanner]