I'm not sure if I'm right with this:
Should it be possible to determine a list of IP-ranges from the real
outgoung smtp-servers of this popular domains, then Declude probably can
add a new test if this mail (using a popular from domain) commes from
one of this ip-ranges.

Even if this ip-ranges are very wide (Class C or B) a lot of spamming
servers forging the recipients adress should be caught.

Markus

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.