Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] WhiteList Per User or Domain? on Tuesday 2:58:10 PM

I  have many domains and users on my system. Not all want this feature
so  I  need  it  as  a  Pro  (per domain per user) feature... and as I
mentioned  earlier,  there  should  be  notification  to  the  user of
attempted  delivery  mailfroms...  so he or she can add these to their
addressbook  if desired. This is what I was looking to accomplish so I
can  tell  the  CNET  editor  this  feature  is  working  in  a viable
marketable way...

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]