Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] WhiteList Per User or Domain? on Thursday 5:57:27 PM

Scott, the only thing that would concern me is that I use multiple
disk drives for my users accounts, for example:

activatormail.com  d:\actmail
techknow.com       c:\Imail\techknow
wyndows.com        c:\Imail\wyndows

If you do such a feature I would need to be able to point to an exact
path for each domain...

I think this would be a great feature for Declude and I hope you do
it.

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]