-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron Harris
Sent: 13 March 2003 06:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Sniffer

We have been testing the evaluation copy of SortMonsters Message Sniffer
and I would like some opinions from people in this forum.

I am considering purchasing the product if I can set it up per domain
(we use JunkMail Pro) and not spend much time sifting through e-mail to
make sure it does not catch false positives.

Is Message Sniffer reliable at catching only spam and not legitimate
e-mail? Our eval copy of Message Sniffer has treated many legitimate
e-mail as spam, particularly messages from the Declude forum, the Nanog
forum and an Exchange forum.

I am very interested in learning your opinions.

Ron

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.