From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Gable
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 4:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] SpamManager test

Ahhhhh! Now I believe I understand everything. So the less-than-minus-17 ( <-17 ) is a double-negative which means the same as more-than-plus-17 in Declude, and if the Alligate exit code is -18 it gets a weight of 20 if so configured in the Global.cfg as below, correct?

ALLIGATEADULT1  external <-17 "D:\IMail\Alligate\NoXMail.exe"    20 0