-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Grosshandler
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 11:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Habeas

Sorry, didn't make myself clear.

Whitelisting Habeas works from a programmatic viewpoint - I use it here.
But I've never noticed any mail bearing Habeas Headers, so I'm wondering
if it works from a marketing standpoint.

That is, if I pay money to Habeas, do my opt-in newsletters stand a
better chance of getting delivered?  Or are mail admins not adopting it,
which would make paying for the right to include Habeas Headers in our
e-mail a stupid investment.