I've been surprised at everyone waxing poetic over the spamdomains test. I have had to
give this
test very little wieght because we constantly get legitimate mail from spam domain
addresses, but
sent through other servers. For example, I see a ton of legitimate email from hotmail
but where the
sender sent it presumably through their work server.

That's not a knock against Declude. The test works as advertised, and I do use it. I
just have to
give it very little weight.

Paul Navarre