Here is the message that failed and why. I know it is failing because of SpamHeaders. How can I correct this without taking the hold off Spamheaders? I need to get mail from comcast.com accounts. The spamheaders is blocking legitimate mail.

We do NOT recommend blocking E-mail that fails the SPAMHEADERS test (whereas we DO recommend blocking E-mail that fails the BADHEADERS test). Lots of legitimate E-mail -- mostly from web sites that have their own poorly designed custom mailserver written by a company employee -- will fail the SPAMHEADERS test.

If you would prefer for the sender to fix their problem, you would need to have them upgrade their AT&T Message Center software to the latest version (let's hope they have fixed the missing Message-ID: problem in the past month!).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.