Date: Tue Aug 26 16:48:12 2003
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SPAM]Virus Detected by Network Associates, Inc. Webshield SMTP
V4.5

SMTPAV1: Network Associates WebShield SMTP V4.5 on SMTPAV2 detected virus
W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED] in attachment thank_you.pif from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and it was Cleaned and
Quarantined.

RBC Dain Rauscher does not accept buy, sell or cancel orders by e-mail, or
any instructions by e-mail that would require your signature.  Information
contained in this communication is not considered an official record of your
account and does not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements.
Any information provided has been prepared from sources believed to be
reliable but is not guaranteed, does not represent all available data
necessary for making investment decisions and is for informational purposes
only.

waive any related rights and obligations.  Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review by
supervisory personnel, is retained and may be produced to regulatory
authorities or others with a legal right to the information.