Working on it.  Thanks for the tests, I don't know what I was doing wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Charles Frolick
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] mailbox forwarding no action

Just relayed an email through your server from my desk.
Transcript folows:

Opening mail.mpgis.net...
< 220 gershwin.mpgis.net (IMail 7.07 36033-2) NT-ESMTP Server X1
> HELO argolink.net
< 250 hello gershwin.mpgis.net
> MAIL FROM: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
< 250 ok
> RCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
< 250 ok its for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> DATA
< 354 ok, send it; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
 Sending Data...
< 250 Message queued
> QUIT
< 221 Goodbye

You are an open relay. The ONLY acceptable settings are, relay for
address or no relay.

Thank you,
Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.