-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:13 PM
To: Jason W. Allen
Subject: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] mailbox forwarding no action

> If  I try to send from an alias I get relaying errors, since I can't
> use  other  settings,  other then a mailfrom. So that's why I need a
> valid Email Address.

Please  don't  tell us that you're using 'Relay for Local Users'--i.e.
that  you're  running  an  open  relay  (unless  this  is only exposed
internally).

While some apps can't handle AUTH, is there some reason that you can't
relay by IP? Are these server IPs really changing all that much?

-Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.