Here's this morning's biggest loser: we HOLD on 20, and this spammer
achieved a whopping:

DSBL:6 SPAMCOP:10 BADHEADERS:6 HELOBOGUS:6 REVDNS:4 ROUTING:8 IPNOTINMX:2
NOLEGITCONTENT:2 COUNTRY:10 COMMENTS:153 SNIFFER:7 FIVETENSRC:5
EASYNET-DNSBL:7 EASYNET-DYNA:6 EASYNET-PROXIES:5 BH-CNKR:10 SORBS-HTTP:7
PSBL:5 CBL:5 GIBBERISHBODY:3 VERISCAM:7 BENTALLIPBL:7 BENTALLSPAMHINT:22
BENTALLSPAMURL:161 .  Total weight = 464

... and that includes a negative weight for the particular domain it was
sent to!

It came from China, had a bogus domain name, had a lot of misspellings,
included a URL domain we've seen too much of and blocked, had a ton of
obfuscating bad comments, had a ton of obfuscating URL elements, and had a
gibberish footer.

The ip4r tests alone would have easily triggered a HOLD, but before we
bought Declude JunkMail, this is exactly the kind of spam that caused us the
most aggravation.

Yay! Here's one for the team!!

Andrew 8)