Hi Paul:

The URL files are in the same place that I referenced earlier..

We have a large number of filters.

1- URL in the body
2- Phone in the body
3- IP's in the body

4- Free emails
5- Free emails with subject= e.g. @hotmail.com?subject=
6- Free emails with remove e.g. @hotmail with remove

7- Blacklists (email blacklist)
8- Blacklist found in the body
9- Blacklist found in header

10- Nigerian scam - keywords
11- Also blacklists in the format of Imail 8 with wildcard which we use with
Imail to block emails.
12- Blacklist for Declude.. For example adultmailer-bounces@

13- REMOTEIP
14- REVDNS

Recently added:

- body gibbrish filter by Matt

We also use ImageFX's blacklist as HOLD so we can add the blacklist entry to
our own..

Nobody around here gets any spam.. If we do we talk about it :)

Our filters in combination with AutoWhiteList by eServicesforYou catches all
emails with barely any false positives.  We have set the AutoWhiteList to
simply take 20 points off of any email that the user has emailed before.
After 2 emails back and forth between people their emails receive -100
points .. Impossible to be caught anymore making the false positives
extremely rare.. Except of course news lists which we add them to our
mailing list database after the first catch.

Regards,
Kami