John,

DLAnalyzer has the capabilities you are looking for in the enterprise version and much more. With the advanced reporting capabilities it can get even more granular than what you are requesting..

Check it out at http://www.dlanalyzer.com and make sure you request the unrestricted trial.

Darrell
Invariant Systems

John Tolmachoff (Lists) writes:

Everybody's experiences with spam test, including DNS based tests, are
going
to be different.  Why be so hesitant to try a test to see how it works for
you.  Simply setup the test in your global.cfg and set the action to
IGNORE
or LOG, that way you can evaluate the test results without impacting your
customers or your e-mail flow.

That is provided you have the time to review the logs. ;-)>

Which brings me to my quest in search of a log analyzer that can be
configured to create a report on AND. Example, Find all that fail test1 AND
test2. Show subject line, from and to.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com

DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com