From: Bud Durland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 5:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Log to syslog option

Kevin Bilbee wrote:

>Ultraedit has a setting to detect cnages in the file and ask if you want to
>reload. I can not remember if there is a manual reload menu item.
>
>Not a good idea to have the automated turne on for a constantly changing
log
>file.

The version I'm using (9.x), will only prompt for a re-load whenever
UltraEdit re-gains focus.  When I load a log file, I can look it over
all I want.  When I switch to a different program, then back to
UltraEdit, that's when I get prompted to reload the file.

illigitimi non carborundum
Bud Durland, CNE                                 Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator                         http://www.mrpcap.com

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus / Sophos AV]