Can the other errors and issues that Declude was reporting simply be
ignored?  Things like:

JunkMail:
    - ERROR: Could not move spam to hold
    - Could not open envelope file
    - Couldn't rename SMD to SM$
    - Could not lock

What usually happens here is that there is one problem that cascades into others. For example, if a key file gets locked, then you may see an error as Declude JunkMail tries renaming it, and another as it tries moving it.

It seems that there may be an issue with IMail v8 that is causing these problems to crop up when a large volume of E-mail is processed, which we are going to be investigating in depth.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.