-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alejandro
Valenzuela
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 11:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] MAILFROM like Imail Test..

Declude MAILFROM test check only the domain on the MAILFROM address
But we recive a lot of SPAM with mailfrom like this. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
since hotmail.com is a valid Domain, then the message pass the test

Is there a test like the "Mailfrom" of Imail that test that the
user really exists on the remote server ??

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (In Imail this will fail...)

Thanks..