> I hear ya... Just consider this. You will become a "trusted authority"
> on the members - essentially saying that since the members were allowed
> to sign up they can be trusted. Can you be fooled? I know I can.

Yes, I can be fooled. That is why I am going to create a signup form that
will require information that will be checked, and then maybe even have a
panel of known trusted people that will then say ya nay. To be included such
things as:

1. E-mail address used must be a part of the company represented.
2. Runs checks against the domain and MX records.
3. Not known to send out bounces or notifications to forged senders.
4. Must have current support agreement with Declude. (With Scott's
permission.)
5. Must be a Declude JM customer for at least 6 months. (Verified with
Scott's permission.)
6. Maybe others.

> I'm not saying not to do it... Just pointing out some things that my
> intuition complains about.
>
> I think this thread has taken on more emphasis than I intended. I
> apologize.

No need to apologize. This was my intention to take this direction. No, it
is not easy and will not satisfy everyone. But it is a start.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You