Well I've got 3.0 here.. Haven't given it much use yet.. From what I
understand it will support about 2000 UNIX api's, about 350 command line
utils, c-shell, etc.  It's not an emulation layer so, hopefully it won't
gobble up the ram.  Would be a neat way to make w2k more useful without the
mega dollar licensing structure.

~Rick

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/productinfo/overview/default.asp

I would like to run SPAMD on W2k/XP/2003 instead of Linux in the long run

Cheers

Adrian