I have not renewed my Junkmail SA due to the lack of an updated manual.

If Scott would spend the same amount of time updating the manul as he does
explaining to the list how features work, the manual would be current.

Monitoring and researching list archives is fine for free or diy software
but for a paid product with stable features it's unacceptable.

Mike