The number of white list address entries in my GLOBAL.CFG file is growing; many customers using broken clients, or automated responses that look like spam.

I have this entry in my GLOBAL.CFG:

MRPBADADDR fromfile C:\IMail\Declude\BADADDRESS.TXT x 20 0

Is there any reason I couldn't put the addresses I'm white listing now into a file, and do something like this:

MRPGOODADDR fromfile C:\IMail\Declude\GOODADDRESS.TXT x -15 0

illigitimi non carborundum
Bud Durland, CNE                                 Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator                         http://www.mrpcap.com