From: "Bud Durland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Declude List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 9:33 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Not really a white list..

The number of white list address entries in my GLOBAL.CFG file is
growing; many customers using broken clients, or automated responses
that look like spam.

I have this entry in my GLOBAL.CFG:

MRPBADADDR     fromfile    C:\IMail\Declude\BADADDRESS.TXT   x   20 0

Is there any reason I couldn't put the addresses I'm white listing now
into a file, and do something like this:

MRPGOODADDR     fromfile    C:\IMail\Declude\GOODADDRESS.TXT   x  -15 0

illigitimi non carborundum
Bud Durland, CNE                                 Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator                         http://www.mrpcap.com