Darin,

As you may be aware but in case not:
If you are using interim releases you can whitelist in a filter file
so there is no 200 cap; another thing is if you use filters instead
of fromfiles you can use the SKIPIFWEIGHT/MAXWEIGHT/MINWEIGHT
processor saving switches.[The latter feature I believe is in the
current beta]

Not sure I should bring up features that are not in the manual. Do
not want to start a documentation thread - however these tools are
handy and info to config is 100% in the archives.

                -Nick Hayer