What problems might we see if using SWITCHRECIP ON?

That's up to you to discover. :)

Specifically, each E-mail has both an intended recipient (the address the sender types in), and an actual recipient (the one the E-mail is routed to). With most E-mail addresses, both are the same (unless you have an odd official name for the domain, such as "mail.example.com" in which case the actual address would end with @mail.example.com instead of @example.com).

The SWITCHRECIP ON option was added by the request of a customer, and switches the two addresses, which can affect anything in Declude JunkMail that uses addresses (such as per-user settings).

Since I'm only interested in it for reporting purposes, could I put in the
suggestion box to add both the intended and actual addresses in either the
MID or HIGH LOGLEVEL?

That's something that we will look into. :)

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.