I want cleaner logs.  This has been discussed in the list before, and I'm
pretty sure that Pete and Sandy agreed that they'd seen the behaviour
elsewhere, i.e. that multiple processes of writing to the same log file are
garbling the text file, and that per se, the garbling wasn't strictly
declude's doing.

We will be looking into different options for logging.

I get pecked to death by ducks on the small-weight false positives I get on
short text matches that are matching the encoded body of BASE64 attachments.

I know that you've mentioned several times before that going beyond the
current functionality would require a big leap in going to full MIME
decoding, but I hope that my aim is lower: I want to skip matching the
BASE64 encoding.

Unfortunately, this really would require full MIME decoding. But the goods news is that we probably will have to add full MIME decoding for an upcoming release.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.