Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 11:36 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] spam domains question

I've seen a few posts to this list (from myself and a few others) over the last year requesting anyone to post a current spam domains list.  These requests never seem to be answered or even acknowledged.  Is there some reason for this that I am missing?   There was a list posted about a year ago, but I think a few of us would much appreciate someone sharing a current and expanded list.

Thanks for the help as always,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Di Gregorio     CCNP MCSE

Systems Administrator