-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Schick
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 1:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] spam domains question

Kami's spamdomains file was last updated on 12/4/2003 and since that time I
have noticed a lot of problems with spamdomains.  For example, mail from
mindspring accounts seems to be going through verizon mail servers at times.
There are other examples.  A discussion of rules for entries  in spamdomains
files in the manual is totally lacking (do not want beat this like a dead
horse regarding the inadequate manual).  The old search the archives answer
is also getting tiresome - searching the archives is like looking for a
needle in a haystack.  If you search on spamdomains or spamdomains file or
spamdomains configuration I end up with 100s of posts that do not apply.  It
could take hours to find what you are looking for searching the archives.

Sorry for the rant.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140