Kami:

I agree with your comments.  I have trouble maintaining the spamdomains file
myself because I lack a good reference for the rules to create one(this goes
back to the manual issue).  I think the reason so many people ask for one is
they are not totally confident in creating it themselves (that is my
excuse).  I could reverse engineer it easily enough (and I have with a few
entries).  Scott, could you please post or re-post the criteria for a
spamdomains entry.  Probably my biggest issue is when their are multiple
entries for a domain.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140